Wednesday 25 September 2013

All but Alone

This is a poem I created by myself. I got the inspiration from “All Things Not Considered” by Naomi Shihab Nye. I chose one of the main character in this poem, Mohammed Al-Durra as my inspiration. As for me, Mohammed was a brave boy, who stand for others. “Strong people stand for themselves but stronger people stand for others.

Always world chaos about war
But do you really care?
You, why you kill him?
Though you know, between diamonds and jewels
Life is priceless.

You, who do you think you are?
Declare yourself as a leader but useless
I doubt, it is real one for all,  all for one?
You, lied to me!

You saw he was killed
But others was his priority
Now, tell me “who is the real leader”
You? or He?

You own peace
He owns brave
But he deserves the best. Heaven.


First  Exploratory Draft/ Mini-outline

The first stanza

How I feel when war started. Everyone pretends to be a caring person but some of them did not do anything to help. Even though we know that life is the most valuable thing we had, but we ignore about these unfortunate people.( victims of war)

The second stanza

why a leader does not support peace? If you are a great leader, you will think the best for your country and people. Jewish was greed and power was their aim.

The third stanza

 I refer to the main character, Mohammed Al-Durra. He was so strong. Even though he knew that anytime he can die, but he still want to help others. So, he is the real leader and hero.

The last stanza

We are still live in peace but Mohammed Al-Dura won. He was dead but he already got the best place ever, heaven. (For being brave and fight with enemies)

No comments:

Post a Comment